Yesterday, Deliverable 13.1 “List of training needs from Research, Development and Demonstration and Strategic Studies Work Packages” was published. This deliverable summarizes the results from the ‘Survey on Training Initiatives’, which was launched by EURAD WP13 in April 2020. It gives a clear overview of the training needs as well as the existing training courses in the field of Radioactive Waste Management (RWM) within the EURAD community.
- A visit to TNO laboratory to learn electrochemistry technique
- Deliverable 13.2: Mapping of available course materials
- Recording of the Lunch & Learn session on the siting process of the Italian National Waste Repository is now available
- Extension of the EURAD Mobility Programme approved
- Apply for the EURAD Mobility Programme before October 31st 2021!