Yesterday, Deliverable 13.1 “List of training needs from Research, Development and Demonstration and Strategic Studies Work Packages” was published. This deliverable summarizes the results from the ‘Survey on Training Initiatives’, which was launched by EURAD WP13 in April 2020. It gives a clear overview of the training needs as well as the existing training courses in the field of Radioactive Waste Management (RWM) within the EURAD community.
- Recording of the Lunch & Learn session on the ERDO Association is now available
- Apply for the EURAD Mobility Programme before June 30th 2021
- Register for the upcoming Lunch & Learn session on ‘Steps for Sharing’ on May 26st
- Mobility of fissile materials (U, Pu) in a geological disposal location for nuclear waste in clay formations
- Geoscience and Engineering Laboratory