- This item has passed.
Thermodynamic data collection and assessment
November 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - November 19, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
OECD Nuclear Energy Agency is pleased to announce the fifth edition of the course on “Thermodynamic data collection and assessment” organised by the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency within the Thermochemical Database (TDB) Project. The fifth edition will take place as a 2-session webinar (3 hours per session) on the 18th and 19th of November 2021.
The course will cover five main topics:
- Topic 1: Overview of the NEA and NEA TDB activities and projects
- Topic 2: Overview of guidelines for the collection and analysis of thermodynamic data
- Topic 3: Critical evaluation and assessment exercises
- Topic 4: Other thermodynamic databases and implementer’s perspective
- Topic 5: Cementitious systems
Instructors: Xavier Gaona (KIT-INE, Germany), Don Reed (LANL, USA), Marcus Altmaier (KIT-INE, Germany), Lara Duro (Amphos21, Spain), Barbara Lothenbach (EMPA, Switzerland), Jesus S. Martinez (OECD/NEA, France).
You can find more information and registration details in the attached file as well as at:
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org